GTECHNIQ C4 PERMANENT TRIM RESTORE 30ML
C4 utilises a chemical bond to become an extension of the plastic molecule it is protecting.
The coating swaps part of its molecular structure with the surface molecules of your car’s trim. This means that you have a protective coating of unparalleled durability.
Unlike many trim products on the market, C4 is exceptionally thin (circa 30 nanometers) optically clear film – this means it will not add an unattractive gloss finish to the surface. Instead, it restores all, but the most faded trim to an ‘as new’ condition. It is ideal for new trim, helping to prevent fading.
Storage and Use:
- Make sure before you start you have enough product for all of your trim. For example, if you have a Mini (30ml) you would need more product than you would on a Golf (15ml)
- Work in a well ventilated area, at a temperature above 5 degrees celcius and out of direct sunlight. Wear the gloves provided
- Ensure the surface(s) you are going to coat are free from any contaminants. For best results clean trim with a neat solution of W5 Citrus All Purpose Cleaner, and if required use a medium stiff brush
- Use the AP1 Lint-free Applicator supplied to spread the coating onto the surface of your trim. Soak the pad with several drops of product
- Once you have spread the product over each piece of trim, gently wipe away residue immediately with an MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth. If your car has heavily textured trim take time to ensure all crevices are covered, and that all residue is also removed from them
- Allow the coating to cure for 12 hours before exposing to the elements
- Use within 3 months of opening
- Store in a cool, dry place
Shipping & Returns
Row content1. Shipping and delivery of PRODUCTS
1.1 Costs of Delivery
Delivery options, terms and delivery costs (if applicable) for each order will be as selected by you and shown in your checkout page at the time you place your order.
We currently offer free standard shipping on all orders over $150*. Orders that are over 21kg may have additional freight costs if in regional or remote areas. We will contact you if that is the case.
1.2 Delivery of Products
We will endeavour to process and dispatch all orders placed (and paid in full) before 1:00pm Monday to Friday on the same day. The majority of orders placed after 1:00pm will be dispatched on the next business day. Please note however that these estimates can vary, particularly during peak periods there may be slight delays in dispatching.
Please allow at least 5 business days for delivery (from dispatch). Depending on your location, please allow extra time for delivery to regional and remote areas.
Please note that all shipping times are an estimate time of delivery only and to the extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for any delays or late delivery by our nominated third party delivery service provider. We are unable to guarantee delivery within these estimates and we will not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions if we fail to deliver within those timeframes (and you are not permitted to cancel your order on the basis we fail to deliver within those timeframes).
Shipping will be provided by our nominated third party delivery service provider (being Australia Post or couriers). If an order does not arrive as anticipated, please allow 5-7 business days for Australia Post or couriers to complete process of tracking and locating as in most cases it turns up after 3-7 days of expected delivery. We cannot refund or send another item until this process is completed.
You must ensure there is clear and safe access for delivery. If the delivery service provider is unable to deliver the Product or considers that it is unsafe or inappropriate to do so, you may be required to pay for re-delivery.
If you are not available to take delivery of the Products, or if another issue arises we may at our discretion either take your Products to a delivery service provider’s local depot or redeliver the Products to your delivery address at a later date (in which case you must pay the costs of return, storage and redelivery prior to the Products being re-delivered). We may also leave the Products unattended at the delivery address in which case we will not be held liable for any loss or damage that is suffered to your Products as a result.
1.3 Additional information
We deliver to most residential and business addresses within Australia, however unfortunately there are certain areas that we are unable to deliver to. Please review the Website at the time you place your order for available shipping locations.
If there is any delay with the delivery of your order, then we will contact you as soon as possible.
1.4 Risk and Title
All fully paid orders will be shipped by the postage carrier nominated by us. Until an order is paid for in full, title in the relevant Product remains with us.
All risk in the Products ordered will pass to you at the time the Products are delivered to the delivery address (or some other address as agreed by the parties).