GTECHNIQ I1 SMART FABRIC 250ML
I1 Smart Fabric AB protects all kinds of fabrics from water-based stains. It is breathable and extremely durable, thanks to Gtechniq’s unique scientific formula.
With added Biocote ® antimicrobial technology, treated surfaces will kill 99% of bacteria. Making it ideal for use inside your car to protect you and your family from harmful germs.
Smart Fabric is colour safe. Nano particles that make up I1 Smart Fabric coat each fabric fibre individually, leaving the texture unaffected, allowing the material to breathe. This means stale air will still be able to escape, while repelling water and and oil-based liquids.
Even more hydrophobic than its predecessor, I1 Smart Fabric V2 leaves no remnants of a spillage and moisture simply falls off a coated surface. Laboratory testing reveals that I1 V2 repels water to the highest standard set by the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC) – ISO 5. And wash tests reveal the product remains at its full performance level after being washed on a 40 degree cycle, and even after five washes still performs better than its predecessor.
On average I1 will last on a car’s interior for between 6 and 12 months – depending how ‘used’ the surface is.
Storage and Use:
- If using on an interior surface, use I2 TriClean to prepare the surface you are going to treat
- For exterior use, use W5 Citrus All Purpose Cleaner neat for dirty surfaces, or dilute at a ratio of 5:1 with water for less soiled areas
- Make sure the surface you have cleaned is thoroughly dry (for best results 48 hours in good drying conditions) before applying I1 Smart Fabric. For the optimal impregnation of I1 into your fabric, its moisture content must be below 15% which is significantly dryer than touch dry
- Shake well before use and wear gloves
- Apply at a temperature of 5°c or above, in a well ventilated area
- Use out of direct sunlight
- Apply by spraying evenly from a distance of about 15cm ensuring thorough saturation of the surface you are covering.
- Make sure your application is thorough as once Smart Fabric has dried, you cannot apply a second coat, as the first coat will repel additional product
- Avoid over spraying on surrounding substrates, if this happens, wipe immediately with a MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth. Also wipe any excess from the fabric with an MF1
- Leave to dry for 24 hours, after this time the full effectiveness of the product will be achieved
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Use within 12 months of opening
Shipping & Returns
Row content1. Shipping and delivery of PRODUCTS
1.1 Costs of Delivery
Delivery options, terms and delivery costs (if applicable) for each order will be as selected by you and shown in your checkout page at the time you place your order.
We currently offer free standard shipping on all orders over $150*. Orders that are over 21kg may have additional freight costs if in regional or remote areas. We will contact you if that is the case.
1.2 Delivery of Products
We will endeavour to process and dispatch all orders placed (and paid in full) before 1:00pm Monday to Friday on the same day. The majority of orders placed after 1:00pm will be dispatched on the next business day. Please note however that these estimates can vary, particularly during peak periods there may be slight delays in dispatching.
Please allow at least 5 business days for delivery (from dispatch). Depending on your location, please allow extra time for delivery to regional and remote areas.
Please note that all shipping times are an estimate time of delivery only and to the extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for any delays or late delivery by our nominated third party delivery service provider. We are unable to guarantee delivery within these estimates and we will not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions if we fail to deliver within those timeframes (and you are not permitted to cancel your order on the basis we fail to deliver within those timeframes).
Shipping will be provided by our nominated third party delivery service provider (being Australia Post or couriers). If an order does not arrive as anticipated, please allow 5-7 business days for Australia Post or couriers to complete process of tracking and locating as in most cases it turns up after 3-7 days of expected delivery. We cannot refund or send another item until this process is completed.
You must ensure there is clear and safe access for delivery. If the delivery service provider is unable to deliver the Product or considers that it is unsafe or inappropriate to do so, you may be required to pay for re-delivery.
If you are not available to take delivery of the Products, or if another issue arises we may at our discretion either take your Products to a delivery service provider’s local depot or redeliver the Products to your delivery address at a later date (in which case you must pay the costs of return, storage and redelivery prior to the Products being re-delivered). We may also leave the Products unattended at the delivery address in which case we will not be held liable for any loss or damage that is suffered to your Products as a result.
1.3 Additional information
We deliver to most residential and business addresses within Australia, however unfortunately there are certain areas that we are unable to deliver to. Please review the Website at the time you place your order for available shipping locations.
If there is any delay with the delivery of your order, then we will contact you as soon as possible.
1.4 Risk and Title
All fully paid orders will be shipped by the postage carrier nominated by us. Until an order is paid for in full, title in the relevant Product remains with us.
All risk in the Products ordered will pass to you at the time the Products are delivered to the delivery address (or some other address as agreed by the parties).