MAXSHINE 550W MINI ROTARY POLISHER
MaxShine designed the M550 Rotary Polisher to be paired with a range of rotary-specific accessories. Both the MN01 Mini Polisher Kit and the MaxShine Extension Shaft Kit enable polishing in ultra-tight areas with pin-point precision.
Regardless of your rotary experience, the M550 Rotary Polisher has a place in every detailer’s arsenal as the go-to polisher for challenging, intricate and small details.
Get the perfect car detail with Maxshine Polishers. Auto detailing is for everyone with our simple-to-use polisher design. Whether for personal or professional use, mobile detailers, or those with a detail shop, Maxshine polishers get the job done right.
- POWERFUL: Maxshine has designed the M550 rotary with a highly-efficient, 550-watt motor to guarantee more power and torque on any surface, making your detailing experience easier, more efficient and faster.
- ADVANCED: In the event of overheating, the M550 features bespoke auto shut-off carbon brushes to prevent motor damage. All ball bearings are sealed as well for longer working life.
- PERFECTLY BALANCED: The internal components have all been designed and arranged to provide perfect weight distribution for polishing, taking stress off of the user.
- POWER CORD: A 4-meter (13′) extension cord ensures a free range of motion, while reinforcements around the base of the cord guarantee a long service life.
- USER DEFINABLE SPEED CONTROL: Adjustable speed from 1,000 to 3,500 rpm. provides the user with the ability to cut quickly and finish delicately.
- Disc Size: 75mm, 3″
- Spindle Thread: M14
- Backing Plate Thread Size: M14
- Speed: Variable 6 Speed Dial
- No Load Speed: 1,000 to 3,500/min
- Net Weight: – 5.34lbs (approx)
- Supplied with: 75mm(3″) backing plate
- Powerful 550w Motor
- Voltage 220-240V
- 4-Meter Heavy Duty Cable with AU Plug
- Non-Slip Soft Rubber Coated Grip
- Switch Self-Locking Button
- Quality NSK Bearing Inside
Shipping & Returns
Row content1. Shipping and delivery of PRODUCTS
1.1 Costs of Delivery
Delivery options, terms and delivery costs (if applicable) for each order will be as selected by you and shown in your checkout page at the time you place your order.
We currently offer free standard shipping on all orders over $150*. Orders that are over 21kg may have additional freight costs if in regional or remote areas. We will contact you if that is the case.
1.2 Delivery of Products
We will endeavour to process and dispatch all orders placed (and paid in full) before 1:00pm Monday to Friday on the same day. The majority of orders placed after 1:00pm will be dispatched on the next business day. Please note however that these estimates can vary, particularly during peak periods there may be slight delays in dispatching.
Please allow at least 5 business days for delivery (from dispatch). Depending on your location, please allow extra time for delivery to regional and remote areas.
Please note that all shipping times are an estimate time of delivery only and to the extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for any delays or late delivery by our nominated third party delivery service provider. We are unable to guarantee delivery within these estimates and we will not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions if we fail to deliver within those timeframes (and you are not permitted to cancel your order on the basis we fail to deliver within those timeframes).
Shipping will be provided by our nominated third party delivery service provider (being Australia Post or couriers). If an order does not arrive as anticipated, please allow 5-7 business days for Australia Post or couriers to complete process of tracking and locating as in most cases it turns up after 3-7 days of expected delivery. We cannot refund or send another item until this process is completed.
You must ensure there is clear and safe access for delivery. If the delivery service provider is unable to deliver the Product or considers that it is unsafe or inappropriate to do so, you may be required to pay for re-delivery.
If you are not available to take delivery of the Products, or if another issue arises we may at our discretion either take your Products to a delivery service provider’s local depot or redeliver the Products to your delivery address at a later date (in which case you must pay the costs of return, storage and redelivery prior to the Products being re-delivered). We may also leave the Products unattended at the delivery address in which case we will not be held liable for any loss or damage that is suffered to your Products as a result.
1.3 Additional information
We deliver to most residential and business addresses within Australia, however unfortunately there are certain areas that we are unable to deliver to. Please review the Website at the time you place your order for available shipping locations.
If there is any delay with the delivery of your order, then we will contact you as soon as possible.
1.4 Risk and Title
All fully paid orders will be shipped by the postage carrier nominated by us. Until an order is paid for in full, title in the relevant Product remains with us.
All risk in the Products ordered will pass to you at the time the Products are delivered to the delivery address (or some other address as agreed by the parties).