MAXSHINE WHEEL & TYRE DETAILING STAND
- The Maxshine Wheel stand is suitable for deep cleaning of wheels, coating and polishing of wheels, and other tyre protection activities.
- Suitable for use for tyre Coatings, repair, cleaning and polishing.
Heavy car and truck wheels and tires require maintenance too, Maxshine wheel stand can help make processes like cleaning, polishing and protecting more efficient and effective.
- By removing the wheel from the vehicle to work on it will reduce stress on your body by having it in an ideal position. Easily rotate the wheel on the stand to reach each part of the wheel ensuring an even result.
Features and Benefits:
- Durable Construction with Aluminum Frame.
- Polyurethane Casters with Locking Lever ensure Smooth Rotation.
- Easy to clean, store and take with you on the go.
- Factory Tail Hitch Mount. No drilling is required.
- Ideal for: ceramic coating application, wheel renovation, polishing the rims, painting rims, cleaning rims.
Rollover your tyre over Wheel Roller stand and rotate wheels easily for cleaning and lubrication, Tire Inspection, etc.
Save time and effort
It lifts the car tyre off the ground, holds it a comfortable working height and keeps it stable and secure, so you can focus on the task you’re doing
Keep the tires out of contact with the ground and also prevent scratching the rim and frame.
- Clean, polish and protect your wheels in the most efficient and effective way possible. This tool will help you get the job done faster while producing an even overall result.
- Heavy-duty construction and materials used to ensure the quality and effectiveness of this tool. The aluminium frame used is optimal for durability and to prevent corrosion.
- The casters are polyurethane and have a locking lever. Smoothy rotates your wheel with full control making the next working section accessible.
- Easy to clean, store and take with you on the go.
- Attaches to factory tail hitch mount using existing holes. No drilling is require
- Steel Thickness: 4mm
- Length: 60cm
- Width: 37cm
- Height: 92cm
- Weight: 12.5kg
- Style: 3 pcs grey rollers
- Colour: Black
Shipping & Returns
Row content1. Shipping and delivery of PRODUCTS
1.1 Costs of Delivery
Delivery options, terms and delivery costs (if applicable) for each order will be as selected by you and shown in your checkout page at the time you place your order.
We currently offer free standard shipping on all orders over $150*. Orders that are over 21kg may have additional freight costs if in regional or remote areas. We will contact you if that is the case.
1.2 Delivery of Products
We will endeavour to process and dispatch all orders placed (and paid in full) before 1:00pm Monday to Friday on the same day. The majority of orders placed after 1:00pm will be dispatched on the next business day. Please note however that these estimates can vary, particularly during peak periods there may be slight delays in dispatching.
Please allow at least 5 business days for delivery (from dispatch). Depending on your location, please allow extra time for delivery to regional and remote areas.
Please note that all shipping times are an estimate time of delivery only and to the extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for any delays or late delivery by our nominated third party delivery service provider. We are unable to guarantee delivery within these estimates and we will not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions if we fail to deliver within those timeframes (and you are not permitted to cancel your order on the basis we fail to deliver within those timeframes).
Shipping will be provided by our nominated third party delivery service provider (being Australia Post or couriers). If an order does not arrive as anticipated, please allow 5-7 business days for Australia Post or couriers to complete process of tracking and locating as in most cases it turns up after 3-7 days of expected delivery. We cannot refund or send another item until this process is completed.
You must ensure there is clear and safe access for delivery. If the delivery service provider is unable to deliver the Product or considers that it is unsafe or inappropriate to do so, you may be required to pay for re-delivery.
If you are not available to take delivery of the Products, or if another issue arises we may at our discretion either take your Products to a delivery service provider’s local depot or redeliver the Products to your delivery address at a later date (in which case you must pay the costs of return, storage and redelivery prior to the Products being re-delivered). We may also leave the Products unattended at the delivery address in which case we will not be held liable for any loss or damage that is suffered to your Products as a result.
1.3 Additional information
We deliver to most residential and business addresses within Australia, however unfortunately there are certain areas that we are unable to deliver to. Please review the Website at the time you place your order for available shipping locations.
If there is any delay with the delivery of your order, then we will contact you as soon as possible.
1.4 Risk and Title
All fully paid orders will be shipped by the postage carrier nominated by us. Until an order is paid for in full, title in the relevant Product remains with us.
All risk in the Products ordered will pass to you at the time the Products are delivered to the delivery address (or some other address as agreed by the parties).